19 January, 2010

new layout

so, what do you think?
i'm buggered that the image and the background, even though containing the same colour code, are different. and due to my faint OCD it's going to disturb me and then motivate me to revert to my original form.

a new colour. a natural colour. interesting isn't it? i felt as though the grey invited in a feeling of self-doubt and poor reflection. even though, it's totes a colour i like, and that describes my nature: dark, docile and devoid of religion & chains. but there was something about the grey that protruded negativity.

a new banner. simpler and stained with blood. representing my humanity of being full of flaws and vices. the light colour also resembling my freedom & liberty under the blood of Christ Jesus.

gibber gibber gibber. i'm hungry for the Word.
good afternoon fellow comrades.

5 comments:

K. said...

I like it!

Man, I wish I could have a look lookin' layout -.-"

I couldn't tell the that there's 2 different colours. Then again, on my screen, your background colour looks like a soft rose than grey. Hmm..

Looking forward to Phase 2! :)

ana said...

lol, it USED to be gray. oh tis good that you don't see the difference :)

ana said...

did i say gray? ew. i mean grey

angelo. said...

good afternoon to you too.
digging the layout :)

K said...

layout- me likey ;D