13 June, 2010

what a pointless post.

(in a clockwise direction)
maccabee chillin' as i read through two spanish historical books on the spanish civil war, oh yeah, getting in touch with my heritage, for the sake of extension history. so far, from the book on the left, i've learnt that spanish people are angry people. as a spanish person, and daughter of a spanish man, i totally agree. i'm angry. :P

my assessments door. behind my the door into my haven is what drags me down (kidding, school is amazing), those aren't even all of my assessments, i really need to find my other assessment sheets or i'm screwed :S
oh dear, i'm beginning to freak out!

and mrs. gorbachev. my babushka money holder. she is my financier and keeper of my precious precious rubles.
mm. i'm thirsty. 

2 comments:

B said...

mrs. gorbachev is quite lovely (: i want a mr. gorbachev (:

ana said...

BUY ONE! they're $17 each from bijoux in the plaza