01 December, 2009

the daily what:

school = desire for holidays


you guys must think i'm the biggest bludger. i'm really not. i do my work.


loving water colour paints right now. these look better in real life. if you observe, they are each of one member of my bible study group. i won't tell you what it's for though :)
two are on the other side of the table - drying.

today, hasn't been the best of days. it was a long day at school, followed by a short night at home. which is incredibly unsatisfying. i watched a movie, then stirred things up with a not-so-heated conversation with ted. i was in such a 'meh' mood.

but, despite all my sheer, utter, gayness. i'm hanging on to His word, to the gospels. i'm dying to myself, for His sake, to be filled by Him. He's so much more filling than all that junk and propaganda i consume myself with (do i have to list it).
all in all. i love Jesus. I love Jesus. I love Jesus. I love Jesus.

but am i living it out?

No comments: