10 May, 2010

nod nod

tonight's been amazing. roy + daisy finally tied the knot and it was one of the most beautiful, sentimental weddings i've ever been to. haha. i've got the full story on my tumblr why do i both with my blogger? just kidding, i'll keep you forever.
i also bought a new pair of shoes today for a sweet $30, its amazing:
aren't they perty? they've got little bows on the back to give my edge a little grace and they're pretty comfy, until you start dancing like crazy. so in summary my day entailed, beth + i crying over amazing british man, a beautiful wedding, a cougar dressed 30 years her junior and an epic night of celebration. i wonder when my turn will be? eek. sorry, scrap that, i'm more concerned for who! -que suspenseful + awkward music-

3 comments:

Yan said...

I took home one of the lanterns.

ana said...

:O!
HOW DARE YOU!
i'm so jealous :(

ana said...

i took home 2 candle holders from the reception :P