25 May, 2010

XXIV

it's so liberating to conquer mountains, especially mathematical ones. in other news, i've completely thought out what i'm going to do with this life (however, upon typing such a reflection my mind is beginning to think otherwise, oh how these convictions grapple me).
if i never make it in a band or as a performer or something in the musical field. in all my attempts to save teaching music for when i'm old and wrinkling with chronic arthritis... i'll be living somewhere else, or touring as a band manager. oh yes. it's the next best thing from performing, but i don't have to perform.


mind you, i've been suffering a sever chronic ailment fearing and observing how rigid and the demise of my vocal chords. i'm coming close to concluding that i'm an alto (a low singin' female pretty much). i don't really know how to sing like me, what genre i sound best for, the who's the what's the whens. it's all so trivial.


however, after talking to my visual arts teacher, and seeing how passionate she was about art. i came to the conclusion that indeed i am passionate for music (nonetheless, please do not let that allow you to assume i am less passionate for Christ, oh hecks no). but indeed, music is my secular life force.


and if man has tailored me for something other than rock. i'm sorry, but it's a disease and is in my blood. i'm forever going to rock. rock on.


No comments: