19 July, 2010

day old blues

i lied, these are not day old blues (kings of leon). i guess the only things i can complain about is the fact that tomorrow i embark on the first day of the last term of school. it's depressing because 01. i need a longer break, 02. i love school, 03. i hate the hsc. i don't need to try, considering the uni i aspire to doesn't judge on UAI or the HSC. but, i feel obliged to do as well as i possibly can because 01. to have my teachers proud of me, 02. have my parents proud of me, 03. to absolutely thrash my brother's results.

i can already hear the flames as i stand at the gates of this metaphorical sheol. some of the previous burns victims that we call ex-year 12 students, are still standing, others burnt to the crisp wishing they had handled it better. typing this now, i'm realising that i really don't care, i'm not fussed. i know that even if this opportunity fails me, there'll be more.

but back to my psychic predictions of me being stressed, here's my plan:
this is where anyone, you, myself will have to take me when i get in over my head. actually, apply this to life, okay?
cross your heart, hope to die. do it...

in other news, my desk. why do i subsist to posting pictures of my desk? i've realised, that you'll know how i am, by the state of my desk. so if i haven't told you what's up, which is highly unlikely, break into my house and examine my desk.
+ clockwise: new 'punkt' visualizer on itunes - listening to my '01. in the sun' playlist; mrs. gorbachev (donning the tag b. wrapped around my dress) not only guards my coins but the texts i have to read for school and xavier wearing my new and broken necklace.

3 comments:

B said...

mrs. gorbachev's looks hot with that necklace, haha.

B said...

mrs. gorbachev* minus the 's (im sleepy olright!).

ana said...

tro-lo-lo-lol.
:F
mrs. gorbachev is now worth the entirety of russia and then some.