13 August, 2010

season of substance:

so, this blog is no longer "me, facing giants". why? because i can always lie or cover up or blow up the giants i face in my life. it's now a continual season of substance, which was supposed to be a short period of time, but why should i limit my integrity and the development of personal revelation etc? that's something a superficial man would do. but i am no longer appealed to the surface wonderings of the human condition. we all suffer different levels extremities of pain and chaos.

in my first step forward, here is my first of my 'drafted' posts i never got to click 'publish' with from my tumblr. i'll try and date it, but my goodness, this stuff is so timely for the things i'm experiencing right now. i love how your past can scream back at you telling you to wake up and what not. i'm awesome.

july 12 2010

No comments: