24 May, 2011

PET PEEVES:

  • When people exhale their cigarette smoke in my face in their attempt to be aloof and not notice i am suffocating. And in general, when people smoke. I find it to be a really unattractive and gross habit.
  • Long toe nails (finger nails are tolerable). I have a weird thing with feet. Feet are weird, full stop. Why make them even weirder with long toe nails? I have a friend who purposely grows his toenails for the pure reason to disgust me. And every time i see it, oh boy, i wish i hadn't.
  • When people wake me up with a series of questions. My father loves to do this to me. He'll ask me a minimum of 5 questions every day, all of which i'm not even paying attention to, just giving yes or no answers so that he'll let me sleep in. Later on in the morning i'll find myself in trouble because my dad had asked me this and such and blah blah... but seriously, just don't examine me in the morning.
  • When women use their brassieres as an extra storage compartment. Growing up in the western suburbs this is all i saw during high school. Girls who kept their phones in their bras. For most of the time, they didn't even try to conceal it, you would just see this huge brick of an implant protruding through their unbuttoned school shirt. I find it infuriating. Why carry around a hand bag with all your make up and magazines and the one pen, and yet not put your phone or lighter in it? your bra's are for your boobs. Keep it that way.
I just needed to share some of the things that really bother me, simply because that's how i roll.

No comments: