25 September, 2012

7 months and counting...

Every month my boyfriend and I do something to celebrate our time together. At 7 months, my boyfriend planned our day with a picnic and bike ride at Blaxland Riverside Park. He initially planned to take us to Bicentennial Park, but finding parking was impossible! So we drove around Sydney Olympic Park to find a place to have our picnic and came across Blaxland Riverside Park which was vast, and mountainous with crazy looking playground equipment as if it were straight out a Dr. Seuss book, it was amazing! I wish i were a kid again. We found parking, Ben took the esky, I took the rug and we ate our glorious, glorious lunch that he prepared under the shade of a tree. I loved it. He even had Appletiser, haha, AND FRUIT SALAD. So good.

We then went venturing across the park and went exploring at an Armory to discover that you could hire Segways and bikes! We were SO keen to go on Segways, but since we're poor musicians, we opted for bicycles. The bike ride was amazing! We ended up riding alongside the Parramatta River for an hour and raced each other (well, i don't think he realised that i was racing him), we loved it! We're so keen to do more bike rides (oh and segway rides!).

It was an awesome day, which was then concluded with his grandmother's birthday dinner, his family is so hilarious! 
I love being outside, pigging out on healthy food and getting sweaty, it makes me feel significantly more accomplished than being inside, eating junk, haha. I loved it. It was a truly spectacular day!




No comments: