29 October, 2009

my new (fake) ksubi's.

it has the tag. it has the 'x's' at the back, it has that loop of denim at the back. it has the three buttons with those designs. it has the two crosses on the leg, and the cluster of stitches on the side of the right leg. but, my brother and i conclude that they're fake, just by looking at the quality of all that was desrcribed.

he actually bought them for himself, but because they were fake and didn't fit him well, he gave them to me :) in which i tore apart with my tapering skills and made to fit my rotund mass. lol. however, tight enough to make it stretch and mould.
it's a good colour. so i'm happy. whether they're real or fake. it's always nice to have a new pair of denim jeans :)


in it's big and fat days. now it's all tapered up :D

No comments: