27 October, 2009

recital blurbzzzzzz

had my vocal lesson today,
got two comments, from two different figures, (i bet you'll never guess who said what), that i should let slide, but they're interesting:
- apparently in one of my songs i sound like a cat dying (or something like that)
- and in the same song, i was told that i shouldn't expect a good response from people.

very intriguing. very very intriguing.
very very very good at making me feel all the more insecure and scared for the november recital.

so now, i'm thinking to myself. what's wrong with it? why won't people appreciate it? etc etc. and then it makes me remember the day when my madre and brother were laughing at it.

so i'm back at square 3. trying to figure just what the hecksickles is wrong with me and this song.

1 comment:

Yan said...

maybe it's not necessarily wrong, but different?

*shrugs

[: