22 March, 2010

argh.

so in the midst of studying for my modern history exam tomorrow, i've altered the layout of my blog, as you can observe it's 'stretchy' now, and i feel kind of weird opening such a loosey-goosey mindset considering it was co-operating before. anyhow, what do you think? i'm unsure, it seems messy to me. BUT I LIKE THAT THE IMAGE SIZES HAVE NO BOUNDARIES! muahha, so here's a few:

you me at six = going to see them in september. they are awesome

julian & andy = amazing

boots. i want those boots.

new york city. i shall conquer you a few years time.


absolute glee.


my exam schedule. :'(


made this on sunday, black spray paint, $7.99 box/frame, wire, white paint. oh yeah, that's my favourite quote ever!
oh switchfoot, i must see thee.


some of my studio/office/haven/bedroom. ha. yeah cbb rotating that for you, sorry.


that's where i study. man my room is really messy :S

No comments: