04 November, 2009

life is refreshing:

it was a breathe of fresh air to have went to prayer meeting tonight, and it was something that i didn't at all plan or anticipate. i was originally there for rehearsal for the recital, which went alright. but what was so good was leading worship on the spot. i was thrown into it, had 30 seconds to prepare and glad that i was pushed to do it by pastor rudy. thanks mike for playing for me! sure i've led before, but in these past 11 months, it was the first time i tell you. it was a fun test, the entire time i was just thinking to God 'dude, you're awesome, thanks for this' i love it when He pushes me into situations that are unexpected and i come out victorious. but i won't stay here, it's only upwards from here. that's my blessing pivot of the day.

i serve such a funny God.

so i was with some of my comrades that blog as well, Genefer (aka polar bear) insisted i update her with my luxurious and upper class lifestyle. who can blame her? kidding. so we took some photos enjoy and goodnight:


niko and i were bonding :)


many photos right? that's how good my day was :) i couldn't possibly summarise it in three pics. i look ridiculously fat in the above picture :P

1 comment:

Yan said...

we so got styled by the same stylist.

Gucci?

you don't look big at all btw .. AND I LOVE THAT ROOM PIC! WEEEEE.