10 November, 2009

: november 21

more than ever am i excited for 'lights and sounds'. at my vocal lesson today with will we went about one of the songs, 'the haunting'. oh man. all these new ideas that'll make it all the more eerie. i hope i freak the audience out. i got really intimidated by micah, her songs are amazing, but i reminded myself that we're all different and bear different aspects of the way we write etc etc.

so, the way i manipulated 'the haunting' means less stress for the muso's. that's all i can really say now, and that i'm grateful for will. just the encouraging, lecturing, confronting and nurturing way he deals with me impacts me far more than he knows. i'm grateful for his existence.

:)


what is with me this week? with all these praise blogs :P
who else wants something nice said about them?

1 comment:

Yan said...

that's good to hear Vix! [:

can't wait to hear the haunting.